Welcome to AusLUG
AusLUG is Australia's premier IBM/Lotus technology event, bringing together delegates from across Australia. AusLUG's aim is to provide attendees with focused access to the best local and international IBM industry experts, covering the latest advances in the IBM/Lotus suite of products. This is the event to attend if you want to stay current with Social Business, Mobile and Cloud as a developer, administrator, or decision maker.
And best of all, attendance is free thanks to our generous sponsors. Make sure you don't miss out, register now.
LotusWeek in Australia - just look what's on!
AusLUG: Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th August
Two days of feature packed SESSIONS!
Featured session: The Race for the Mobile Enterprise - with Peter Carr of analyst firm Longhaus
In this presentation, Longhaus will unpack each phase of the new collaboration continuum to expose the weaknesses and roadblocks presented by a messaging-centric strategy. Using Australian data and market examples from both 2001 and 2011 Longhaus will discuss achievable end-games depending on the specific technology decisions being made. The presentation will outline how enterprises must undertake business value assessments of the underlying technology platforms for either IP-Communications or IP-Collaboration approaches which typically split enterprise decision makers and leave the ICT organisation with budgets for legacy email-focused procurement rather than long-term vision.
AusLUG is a FREE event
Tack-On Event: Wednesday 31st August
Want even more?
Stay an additional day and attend our deep dive session in Adminstration:
'Sametime 8.5.2 Deployment, Installation & Administration' - with Chris Miller
The AusLUG Tack-On will also be conducted at the Aerial Function Centre.
investment is $495 per person.
THE VIEW - XPages Bootcamp: Wednesday 31st - Friday 2nd August
Everything you need to harness the power of XPages to create world-class Notes and Domino Web applications for a Web 2.0 world
- Learn how to build industrial-strength, first-class Notes and Domino applications with more functionality than ever before in less time while adding new programming skills to your development arsenal.
- Don’t wait to get back to the office to put what you’ve learned to use! Bring your laptop and get hands-on experience with the entire XPage process from creating the NSF, forms, and views to custom controls and page navigation.
- Extend your Notes/Domino world to include all the Web 2.0 technologies that you need to round out your development skills and create applications you've only dreamed about.
- Protect your investment in Lotus Notes and Domino by getting the most out of the tools and technologies you’ve already paid for.
- Learn how to get your applications ready for mobile devices faster by using the open source mobile app development template available in XPages.
- Get practical, real world instruction on all XPages can do, along with tips, tricks and gotchas, including what's new in 8.5.2.
Note: Registration and payment for The VIEW's XPages Bootcamp is separate from your AusLUG registration, click HERE for details: www.xpagesbootcamp.com